Monday, April 4, 2011

Updates, Updates, Updates...

Hey readers!!!

So since my last update I've gotten a job. I work for Etchart Farm as a farmhand. I get to work with all kinds of animals AND I get to use a four-wheeler to do my work. I love my job.
Yesterday while I was working, a bunch of lambs got out of the lamb shed, so I spent an hour wrangling them back in. After that, some piglets managed to escape out of a different shed, so I had to get those guys back in too.


BOOK REVIEW!!!
Have any of my readers read the book Water For Elephants by Sarah Gruen? If you haven't, its an absolutely amazing book!! I don't recommended it for young readers because it is a bit graphic and it uses bad language. I can't wait to see the movie, it comes out on the 22nd.



My uncle gets to be on America's Got Talent! I work for my uncle's show during the summer, so I may get to go see or even help out during his act. Fingers crossed!!


www.rrshow.com   <<<My uncle's web site.


The Idaho State FFA Convention is this week!!! I'll be competing!!! I can't wait!!!  I also will most likely be going to lagoon once school gets out, I can't wait to go again! I was going to take my foreign exchange student, but he kinda had to go back to china (he was a little crazy). It will be fun no matter what!


For those of you who don't know, I am on a performing ballroom dancing team. There is an annual competition at the end of the month (Canyon Rim Dance Classic, aka Dancers for Cancer), and I can't wait for it! Last year my team took Superior Awards for both of our dances and we got High Point! I can't wait to see how we do at Dancers For Cancer this year! We'll be doing a ChaCha/Rumba, Foxtrot, and Viennese Waltz. I'll try to post videos of the dances later.

4H/FFA UPDATE
This year I might also be raising a show lamb! Fingers crossed again!!

More updates to come!

PS> The song of the day is the song that my dance team dances our competition chacha to, (but not the glee verion)

No comments:

Post a Comment