Friday, February 11, 2011

My Week

This week has been okay.
I was home sick 2 days with the flu and I didn't get to finish my hot air balloon for physics. =[
 (yes, I'm a geek, I know).
This week I ordered sheet music for the song 21 Guns from the Broadway musical American Idiot. I'm excited to start working on it! I've also ordered a song by The Fray called How To Save A Life, it's sad but it's one of my favorite songs.
So tonight I went to a school dance. It sucked. There were only about 25 people there, they didn't play any good music to actually dance to, and my date left early because she got tired of the stupid music. On the upside, a bunch of us left early and went out for pizza; we had a great time!

My friend has stopped talking to me again. I'm not sure how well that will turn out..

I'm sooooo excited to go to 4-H winter camp, Teen Conference, and the T.A.L.K. Retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment