Thursday, January 27, 2011

Great Week (excluding today)

This past week has been great. I got my old hedgehog cage (yes, when I was little I had a hedgehog), cleaned it, and set it up in my room. Although I might have to get a bigger cage for my rabbit, I think it'll work for a little while.
                                        

Crystal came over on monday, we had an awesome time. I played a few rounds of Halo (I'm not very good at it, but at least I tried) and my little brother beat us every time. Symphony went great on tuesday, I'm a little nervous to meet the guest conductor though. We are playing Saint Saens Organ Symphony #3, Holberg Suite, and Norfolk Rhapsody.

                                                  Saint-Saens Organ Symphony #3






                                                  Holberg Suite Gavotte (3rd movement of 6)

                                            Norfolk Rhapsody No.1



God Squad practice went awesome, we're busy getting ready for our spring show and summer tour (this summer we will perform at least 10 shows in one week). I'm hoping we get to go up to Intermountain Christian Camp and do a show for 4-5 grade week.
                                               Promises are Promises and Facts are Facts (spring show 2010)
On monday, I was at PetSmart and I got to see the most adorable guide dog puppy! I don't remember his name, but he was little black lab.

This past sunday was the best day of my week. why? My best friend started talking to me again!!!
I excluded today in my great week because I either got food poisoning, the lactose intolerance thing is kicking in. I'm not sure which one (food poisoning and lactose reactions have the same symptoms).

My parents decided that I am going to be a teen leader for our 4-h club, I guess that the county wants another one. but, I get to go to 4-h teen conference!! And I get to be a counselor at two different camps this summer!

more rabbit related posts to come.

1 comment:

  1. Or, according to my friend, I ate a sloppy joe that had an STD

    ReplyDelete