Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Day in Review

My dad is finally back from his mission trip and visiting my sister (in mexico). Now that he is finally back, I can get my rabbit!!

School today pretty much sucked. The only part I enjoyed was orchestra, as usual. I'm not at all getting used to being lactose intolerant, but I guess that it takes time.
I have Magic Valley Symphony rehearsal tonight, it should be rather interesting.

I spent most of my weekend cleaning my room and doing laundry, but it will all be worth it in the end, I hope.
I've been picked in advance to be president of my 4-H club, now I have to think of educational stuff for club meetings during the summer (ugh) but I do have a rather clever idea involving a friend that does great things for a charity company ;)

Well, I'm off to rehearsal, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment